Our Safety Procedures
Adeedo! is considered part of our community’s ESSENTIAL BUSINESS WORKFORCE, and therefore, continues to remain open for service.
As our community, and those around the world, are struggling with the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), including health, joblessness, food shortage, and shelter, we continue to closely monitor updates and recommendations from the CDC, as importantly, our local health officials. We know you rely on us when emergencies happen and, as always, we are here for you.
Accordingly, as we learn more about this crisis, we have taken increased steps to ensure we can continue to serve you while protecting your health and the health of our technicians.
Enhanced Technician Protocol and Safety Measures
- Adeedo! ownership sends a daily morning communication via enterprise text messaging to our entire workforce reminding them to stay home if they (or anyone in their household) have any symptoms; to practice social distancing; keep travel limited to work, groceries & pharmacy; and to follow the required health order from our city health officials.
- Adeedo! continues to source and purchase non-N95 face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, shoe coverings, and disinfectant for our entire workforce.
- Adeedo! technicians use one-time-use, disposable shoe covers, and gloves, and are taking extra precautions when cleaning tools and equipment.
- Adeedo! Technicians wear protective masks as mandated by city health officials.
- Adeedo! Technicians wash hands often and throughout the day.
- Adeedo! Technicians must drive a company vehicle without any passenger in the vehicle.
- Adeedo! Technicians, as well as our office staff, have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes and on the CDC’s recommendations for how we interact with one another.
- Adeedo! employees are closely monitoring their own health. To date, there have been no reported cases of any technician exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fear they may have been exposed, they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees they’ve been in contact with.
- Adeedo! has transitioned to a remote or space-distant work model for some office employees to limit any risk of exposure.
- If we don’t shake your hand, we mean no offense. We just want to minimize the spread of germs to keep everyone healthy.
Your Home Hygiene
Home hygiene is always a top priority, especially when germs are likely to spread. It’s important to follow advice from the local health authorities and maintain good airflow in your home. You can practice good home hygiene by:
- Disinfecting and cleaning surfaces frequently.
- Ensuring your home’s vents and filters are clean — central heating and cooling systems ventilate the air in your home to protect your health.
- Improving indoor air quality with products that can filter very small particles, kill germs, and control humidity. This includes products such as high-efficiency filter systems, air purification systems, humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
As always, we encourage our customers to explore air quality products that can help keep their home healthier; that’s why we are currently providing $100 off the installation of these items.
Our top priority is your health and safety, and we will continue to be here to assist you.
We also ask that if you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19, and you have recently had service, to please call us so that we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers.