Join our Winning Team!
Adeedo! is a well established and growing residential service company whose goal is to make our customers happy. We do it by performing all aspects of drains, plumbing, heating and air conditioning service, repair and replacement sales to homeowners throughout Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Orange counties, with offices in West Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley.
We are looking for highly-motivated, dedicated and friendly people who value customer-first thinking and strive to always go above and beyond. We want to always be the hero for our customers’ needs, and as a team, we must deliver excellence every day. In addition, our ideal candidate for this position will possess exceptional mechanical skills in residential HVAC and be able to diagnose problems, provide solutions, follow directions, and be physically able to complete general HVAC tasks with additional requirements including, but not limited to, those listed below. And if you’re ready to apply, the application follows at the bottom of this page.
- Must be able to read and write legibly and have strong communication skills
- Must demonstrate safe operation and maintenance of vehicles, equipment, and hand tools used to complete all work projects
- Must have the desire and capability to study and learn about the evolving HVAC industry
- Should possess a high caliber of deductive reasoning skills and a desire for advancement
- Must be a self-starter who works well independently, but who can also work well on a team or under direct supervision for performance evaluation purposes
- Must have the ability to work with inspectors, suppliers, and co-worker technicians to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes
- Must possess some knowledge of local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Must have a background that is free of felonies and DUIs
- Must be EPA-certified
- A happy environment of team members with solid leadership
- Vehicles and equipment in excellent condition
- Take-home truck and company gas card
- Classroom technical and sales training
- Growth opportunities and support
- Newly renovated building facilities
- Parts warehouse
- Fully staffed with dispatchers and customer service representatives
- Dedicated crews to do the heavy-lifting for you
- Limited after-hour requirements
- Uniforms and weekly laundry
- Family-oriented team with good camaraderie
Pay and Benefits:
- Average annual compensation: $75,000
- Medical insurance
- 401k plan
- Vacation pay
- Hourly + commissions
- Automatic payroll deposit
- Online payroll history
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Adeedo! has 70 years of experience and several generations of loyal customers, and we are committed to superior quality work. If you want to be a part of our successful team, and are ready to be a hero, let’s chat.
|Job Category||Cooling, Heating, HVAC|