Are you worried that you might have a leak in your home or office? If so, we can help!
From damaging water leaks to dangerous gas leaks, our Orange County, Inland Empire and Los Angeles leak detection experts have been helping home and business owners stop leaks for more than 65 years.
We have the knowledge, skill and experience to not only detect but also repair all types of leaks. From faucets and fixtures to toilets and appliances, our Los Angeles leak detection team has you covered.
After all, our plumbing technicians are trained to provide our customers with unparalleled service at truly affordable prices. So, if you have a leak, they will find it and repair it quickly and efficiently, which will save you both time and money.
Plus, our expert team of technicians delivers professional and dependable service. So, when we leave your home, we will leave you with confidence in your plumbing system. Our customers count on us to bring them peace of mind.
For the very best in leak detection, Los Angeles, Orange County and Inland Empire residents know that Adee is the only call you need to make.
When it comes to leak detection, Los Angeles, Orange County and Inland Empire residents you need to act fast. Unresolved water leaks can end up costing thousands of dollars worth of damage and natural gas leaks can be life threatening,
To schedule an appointment or get a free estimate for a leak detection, Los Angeles and surrounding area residents please call 1(800) 554-5858.
If this is a natural gas emergency:
- Leave the premises immediately, opening doors and extinguishing any open flames, if possible.
- Do not unplug or plug in any electrical appliances, or turn off or on any light switches.
- Call So Cal Gas Company (Emergency number: 1-800-427-2200) or 9-1-1 from a neighbor’s phone. Do not operate a telephone in the area you suspect the leak.
- Do not smoke, light matches, candles, stoves or any other appliances that can cause a spark.
- Do not re-enter the home or business until a gas company official has inspected the premises, made any necessary repairs, and deemed it safe.